All examples can be found in Example Project section
- We want AI to be updated by subsystem right after its spawn, thus CanBeUpdatedBySubsystem is set to true.
- We don't want to allow subsystem to spawn/despawn this subject, thus AllowSubsystremToDespawn is set to false.
- Priority doesn't matter in this case, it can be left at 0.
- We don't save any data, thus DataClass can remain empty.
- We want to optimize this actor on 15000 & 2500 radius, thus there are 2 Optimizations Layers with those radiuses.
- We don't need to know whether subject is seen or not by Invokers, thus ShouldCalculateIsSeen is set to false.
This way this fire will only be activated when player is in layer 0, and actor will be despawned when player is beyond last layer.