DAS Condition Query
Condition Query is basically a standalone system which is integrated into DAS plugin.
This is event driven system for condition checking which can be extended both in C++ and Blueprints.
In DAS plugin Condition Query is used with Action & Path Points to define whether it can be used by AI.
- Don't allow to use Action Point if Player stands near it
- Don't allow to leave house if doors are closed
- Use Action Point opening doors if they are closed etc.
By default there are 2 conditions in the system:
- DASCond_ActionPoints - checks if specified Action Points are currently executed by any AI
- DASCond_PlayerInVolume - checks if player is overlapping specified volume
Example implementation of Condition Query which allows to use Action Point only when player stands near button would look like that:
To use Condition Query in any blueprint, follow setup below.
Variable CondQuery is of type DASConditionQueryWrapper.